www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England EmptyHi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England

more_horiz
hi there everybody i havent a b king yet, but i have my eye on one at a dealers, and would like to find out more about them.

descriptionHi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England EmptyRe: Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England

more_horiz
Hi Dogscoota welcome to the forum. The B-King is a brilliant bike get one!! brilliant forum get one, christmas coming soon get one !
by the way did i mention how good the B-King is, just get one !!!! :wel:

descriptionHi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England EmptyRe: Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England

more_horiz
Hey Dogs,

I am also from Cambs. Where abouts you from? Which dealer you found one at? Highly recommend it. So much fun.

more_horiz
welcome to the forum , you wont be dissapointed with king

more_horiz
Hi there! :wel:

Get one - awesome motor, no half measures and eye-catchy stylistics. You will love it, for sure. Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England 804287

more_horiz
bikesnaggler wrote:
Hey Dogs,

I am also from Cambs. Where abouts you from? Which dealer you found one at? Highly recommend it. So much fun.

hi there from nr soham, dealer is cj ball norwich, nice grey and silver one.

more_horiz
Welcome.

It's hard to get a balanced opinion on a one model forum.
B-King has its faults, leg room if your tall, too small fuel
tank and crap for pillions. If you can live with that the bikes
the best at what it does. A big bore heavy hitter. 100%
Gen2 Busa motor and great brakes. I know several
ex-owners as they don't suit everyone but I've had
mine since 07 and it still earns its keep.

more_horiz
I am very happy, because i baught a 2010 b king to day, 4800 miles on clock, Very Happy

more_horiz
dogscoota wrote:
I am very happy, because i baught a 2010 b king to day, 4800 miles on clock, Very Happy

Nice. Good price to, I paid that for my 09 bike with twice mileage. But did come with box of extras.
Insane machines. Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England 804287

more_horiz
you'll love it welcome on here Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome dogscoota :wel:

Hope the weather picks up soon so you can enjoy your bike race

more_horiz
Welcome dogscoota thumbs up 2

more_horiz
thanks everybody ,looking foward to next saturday when i pick it up, Laughing and say goodbye to my fzs fazer 1000 that i have enjoyed very much, will post some pictures when i have it

more_horiz
welcome,and a happy new year. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

more_horiz
Hi Dogscoota welcome to the forum. The B-King is a brilliant bike get one!! brilliant forum get one, christmas coming soon get one !
by the way did i mention how good the B-King is, just get one

ill second that, welcome

more_horiz
welcome dogscoota Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England 804287

more_horiz
Just to say on saturday i said goodbye to my fazer 1000 and picked picked up my 2010 B king ,
grey and silver i like it lots very cold bringing it home ,will post some pictures when wether improves,i have ordered a hepco and becker rack , i have a givi top box and plate and will mount the givi plate on the hepco and becker rack, most of you might mmmmmmmm Shocked but we do a few moto gp trips in europe , and i am to old to have a backpack and to lazy to strap and tie it to the pillion seat it will come off when not needed .

more_horiz
hi

welcome

more_horiz
Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England Bking001

here it is, the only thing i want to change at the moment is the small screen apart from that i love it Hi there newbie from Cambridgeshire England 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply