www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from a german B-King driver EmptyHello from a german B-King driver

more_horiz
Hello,

I´m from Germany and drive my King since 2008. It´s one of 4 Bikes, the others are a Honda CBX, Kawasaki ZXR750 and a Moto Guzzi Le Mans I.

Until July there was a Benelli Tnt too. Bought near Liverpool, sold in Germany.

I hope, I can contribute something to the site, although my English is not very good.

Hello from a german B-King driver 20120826103754

The picture is from a ride last sunday. Sunny and windy weather in Germany.

descriptionHello from a german B-King driver EmptyRe: Hello from a german B-King driver

more_horiz
Hi and welcome! :wel:

Your English is good enough and you shouldn't feel niether shy nor embarrassed about it. Our lot here never laughs at anybody. We're hereto help each other and share our experiences Wink.

Although spread all over the globe, we always find ourselves to have a great time here cheers

Make yourself at home, fellow B-Kinger thumbs up 2

descriptionHello from a german B-King driver EmptyRe: Hello from a german B-King driver

more_horiz
:wel: Herbrenner!

more_horiz
welcome. Hello from a german B-King driver 113231

more_horiz
hello and :wel:
davey cheers

more_horiz
Welcome to this Great site Very Happy :wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply