www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew uk member dropping in to say Hi EmptyNew uk member dropping in to say Hi

more_horiz
Just joined forum as I have recently become the owner of a 2008 model. As an older rider I have had a veriety of bikes including Busa's and more recently a zzr1400. Must say so far I am loving the B-King! Cool ukflaggif

descriptionNew uk member dropping in to say Hi EmptyRe: New uk member dropping in to say Hi

more_horiz
Welcome daveh....dorset as well eh! quite a few of us around the south... you'd be suprised how old many of us are so don't worry about being old.. myself 53 yrs old..

we do a couple of B king weekends so have a look on across the pond always ends up being a superb weekend.. next one in april in devon....

any ways welcome again....

is it a slow silver bking or the faster black version you have Very Happy

descriptionNew uk member dropping in to say Hi EmptyRe: New uk member dropping in to say Hi

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
Welcome daveh....dorset as well eh! quite a few of us around the south... you'd be suprised how old many of us are so don't worry about being old.. myself 53 yrs old..

we do a couple of B king weekends so have a look on across the pond always ends up being a superb weekend.. next one in april in devon....

any ways welcome again....

is it a slow silver bking or the faster black version you have Very Happy

Black, of course!

more_horiz
Hi daveh :wel: :wel: From Stafford.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome! :wel:

more_horiz
:wel: Hello

more_horiz
New uk member dropping in to say Hi 113231 welcome

more_horiz
hi

welcome

steve

New uk member dropping in to say Hi 89639

more_horiz
Get yourself over to the Devon weekend in April. We also try and do a couple of ride outs each summer for the "Southern Softies" down here in the bottom half of England. see you soon alien alien alien

more_horiz
Hi Daveh!

I am just along the road from you in the New Forest, so if you fancy a run out then send me a pm and we can meet up.

As Tiny says there are a number of us in the South with Kings. And some of us are getting on a bit in years - but not in mind or riding!!!

Look forward to meeting you!

By the way, ignore what Tiny says about colour - they all know that Blue is the fastest - they're just black with envy!!!!

Very Happy New uk member dropping in to say Hi 804287

more_horiz
Hi Daveh, Welcome to the forum and you have the Fast BLack KING nice one , I am in Poole where abouts are you................. Looking forward to the Spring.......................

more_horiz
Welcome to the site

more_horiz
Welcome from Brisbane.

more_horiz
welcome from windy chorley, Daveh :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome from up north thumbs up 2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply