www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionKVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles EmptyKVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles

more_horiz
hello everyone...Glad to join....I figured it was the right thing to do after purchasing a completely stock '08 B King with only 277 miles from the original owner on 1/27/13.....(went straight into storage) I'm looking forward to taking it for a blast in the Spring....Not a newbie... having already owned 7 Hayabusas since 1999...purchasing my first out of the showroom in 7/99, I've clocked over 200,000 miles on the group. Six were 99's, and one from 2000. All were purchased from the original owners,(you have to love the unrestricted versions)...and all were in stock unmolested condition when purchased. They've all been sold with exception to a stock 99 (copper) w/12k miles. Great bikes, having never had one issue with any one of them in all those miles...they've been just bulletproof.....so sooner or later I knew I would own a B King....

descriptionKVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles EmptyRe: KVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles

more_horiz
welcome to the forum , sounds like a good find that thumbs up 2

descriptionKVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles EmptyRe: KVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles

more_horiz
Welcome!

Enjoy the banter and the bike!

Very Happy KVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles 804287 KVKARGO saying hello from Massachusetts/USA....just purchased 08 BKing w 277 orig miles 340751

more_horiz
Hello there and :wel: to the forum

more_horiz
Congrats, welcome and fasten your seat belt. No more busas. This is the next level.

more_horiz
welcome to the best kept secret around m8 , I have ridden many bikes in 40 years but this one is by far the best.

enjoy the ride clown

more_horiz
Welcome and plus 1 to above comment from our forum clown clown

How do you get to do the impressive mileage you have over the last 12 years or so on bikes?

more_horiz
bpcs.....I just put the bike on stands and run it while I relax in my recliner watchin' the "telly"...amazing how the miles just add up.....and I've never been pulled over once....

and the money I save on tires.......

more_horiz
If your used to Gen1's you'll like having
something with brakes for a change.

more_horiz
Tony,

yesterday I took the bike out just to warm it up, grabbed a handful of front brake....NICE!!...it actually stopped..Also like the stiff low speed resistance on the steering damp and the (mx) feel of the bars/ riding position...

...so I immediately jumped on the '99....(wheels in head start spinning): needs new brake lines, old ones have seen their day....hmmm....maybe I'll do the rotors as well....

......might as well do the clutch....

.oh no..... the danger of riding something new....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply