www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionwant to introduce my self (new member here) Emptywant to introduce my self (new member here)

more_horiz

Hi, my name is Lew. I am new to the site and just joined. I receintly bought a 2008 black B-King that has very low miles. In my opinion the bike is the best bike I have ever owned. I have a 2007 919 honda that the B-King is replacing. The new ( to me) b-king is truly a awsome bike. I am looking forward to learning about the bike here and meeting and making new friends. I live in Lufkin, Texas. I love God , I love my family, and I love the good ole USA. I hope to be a positive addition to the forum and hope to help you all out when possible.

Thanks for letting me join, Lew

descriptionwant to introduce my self (new member here) EmptyRe: want to introduce my self (new member here)

more_horiz
Your in the right place , welcome !

descriptionwant to introduce my self (new member here) EmptyRe: want to introduce my self (new member here)

more_horiz
:wel: Lew! Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

more_horiz
Hello. :wel:

more_horiz
want to introduce my self (new member here) 360143 Lew

more_horiz
Welcome! Good to have another Texan here.

more_horiz
yep big welcome from the cloudy south of England Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi and welcome Lew, from can't make it's mind up weather in Chorley :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
1 wheel peel wrote:
:wel: Lew! Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Sorry I would but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

more_horiz
Welcome Home Lew!
The 919 is one of my favorites...
I'm in Silsbee...just a jaunt from you. We race at Pine Valley in Diboll some times.
We'll definitely be getting together soon!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply