www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa EmptyNew member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa

more_horiz
Hi,
Just bought a B-King.
Very impressed with the bike.

descriptionNew member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa EmptyRe: New member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa

more_horiz
Greetings BBK hope you enjoy the forum.  :wel:

descriptionNew member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa EmptyRe: New member from Port Elizabeth, South Africa

more_horiz
BBK leme add you on FB then i can ad you on the B-King SA group. Were 22 members with BK's

more_horiz
BBK ... Glad to see another Kinger in the East Cape ... thought i was alone here ... BK's is really far and few this part of the SA Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
We have a bking south africa facebook group and are 24 members so far. Gimme your facebook email adress and ill ad you to the group.

more_horiz
hi and welcome BBK
yup the king is rare in here in SA

more_horiz
punisher wrote:
hi and welcome BBK
yup  the king is rare in here in SA

THX Guys, yes I know now of 3 in the EC, one in J-Bay, mine in PE and Bkinger in EL.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply