www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi from South-Africa EmptyHi from South-Africa

more_horiz
I've been a member here almost as long as I've owned my King.
On the Thursday decided I've saved enough for a deposit, after watching the market for a month or two.. On the Friday responded to all adds, but all sold... Finally got hold of a bike shop, enquired about the one they listed, and found out they got another one just that morning, so I applied for finance, and woke up to a phone call on Saturday, I'd been approved!
Turned out to be a beauty, 2010 model, 3800km on the clock, Two Brothers racing pipes, Puig screen, B-King branded Puig frame sliders, and not a single scratch on the entire bike! All for R89 500 (South-African Rands, you can convert it online)
They also threw in an alarm system, and a gps tracking unit that shows routes travelled, speeds, duration, etc when I log into the system from an Internet connection. It also detects if the bike has fallen over, and if I can't be reached they deploy medical assistance... If the bike is moved without my keyless card near the bike, they call me, and if I'm not with the bike armed response isT deployed...
Well, that's it from me for now, just so all know who I am.
J.P.

descriptionHi from South-Africa EmptyRe: Hi from South-Africa

more_horiz
Hi Jpprinsloo, and welcome to the boards / forums you have made the right move, one of our south africans on here is out there at the moment he lives in London usually Jaime... Very Happy

Good choice the alarm system sounds good similar to what suzuki had on the prototype.... Very Happy

more_horiz
Yup, much more peace of mind with these systems, living in the crime capital of South-Africa and all...
In school grade 9 built up a DT50 from a wreck to running condition, and hear owners after are still running it.. In grade 11 got a GK73 GSXR 400, due to constant CDI blowing traded it on a 1998 GSXR 750 SRAD (still parked next to the car) and now on my awesome B-King!
In 2005 touched the steering wheel of a car for the first time, my mom made me buy her old Corsa, if it was left to me I'd never have gotten off 2 wheels, we never get snow or any ice on the roads of, so if you're not scared of a bit of water falling from the sky it's all year round riding conditions (that's why experienced guys keep the rainsuit in the backpack, Joburg weather can turn from sunshine to a thunder storm in under an hour)
Next up is saving up for luggage systems and spare fuel cans that can fit into the aestethics, as South-Africa has some of the most beautiful places on the long roads taking turns off some of the rural areas... Been to some in the car a few times, and the landscapes just can't be done justice by any photographs, must be seen and experienced in person...

more_horiz
Welcome to the site - enjoy the King - we all do!!

Hi from South-Africa 340751 Hi from South-Africa 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply