www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew user from Cape Town, South Africa EmptyNew user from Cape Town, South Africa

more_horiz
Hi everybody,

I've just joined the forum, but I've had my bking for almost a year now. I'm planning a 2000mile trip (3200km) at the end of April this year. Any suggestions for gear/modifications?

Cheers

descriptionNew user from Cape Town, South Africa EmptyRe: New user from Cape Town, South Africa

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :wel:

descriptionNew user from Cape Town, South Africa EmptyRe: New user from Cape Town, South Africa

more_horiz
Welcome, good to see another SA member on here cheers

more_horiz
Welcome on board, Hamzilla :wel:

3200kms is quite many. You would like to check recent topics concerning luggage - side cases, saddle bags and tank bags.

Search button will come in handy - just throw the word you're interested in and it will pop up the list of simmilar topics. Feel free to ask whenever you need any additional info.

cheers cheers

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum Exclamation :wel:

more_horiz
If anybody from the form ever comes to Cape Town, feel free to contact me and we can meet up. Cape Town has some nice roads for motorcycling... I've got the videos to proof it Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome to the club, a great bunch of guys on here :wel:

more_horiz
yeah big welcome, any mods i would suggest is get a pillow for your seat on long journeys... actually i made a black fur type cover with some foan inside so when sat on it cushions the ride for long hauls plus stops my bum sweating... Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply