www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionhello from Collingwood Ontario Emptyhello from Collingwood Ontario

more_horiz
New B-king owner. Been riding for 40 years but still appreciate performance with some comfort. Found a beautiful charcoal B-king with 3200kms and went for it. I remember seeing one at Toronto motorcycle show in 08, sitting on it and thinking how good it felt. Got one in the garage and really liking it. Had it lowered 2inches, it already had Black Two Brothers pipe. I've put 1000kms on it and love it.
Great forum,
best wishes to all and safe riding,
t.

descriptionhello from Collingwood Ontario EmptyRe: hello from Collingwood Ontario

more_horiz
Hi there and welcome! Its great to see more new users coming.  cheers 

I hope the weather in Collingwood is as awesome as here and you can ride the beast to the fullest!  thumbs up 2 

descriptionhello from Collingwood Ontario EmptyRe: hello from Collingwood Ontario

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome to  .org. 

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
I am starting a northern Ontario b king owners club. I would like you to join. It is free. The club would have you and myself so far and maybe a guy I work with. Just kidding, they are rare and I am glad to see another in my area. Two owners in Sudbury that I'm sure of.

more_horiz
I also want to join want the club

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply