www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHI from Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyHI from Newmarket Ontario Canada

more_horiz
Hi all
I just picked up my B-King yesterday finally I have my dream bike.

Spent the last 5 years on a 650 Vstrom which I loved to bits right from day one stuck 92500kms on her in 4 1/2 Ontario seasons and the bike still ran like new when I sold her Sunday, was extremely sad to see the bike go but now I have a new baby.

I have often looked at the B-King and sighed if only, I am admittedly taking it fairly easy for the first week or so just until I get the feel, plus the Speed limits in Ontario are the lowest I have ever seen anywhere in western society with the biggest penalties for breaking them too. This also applies to driving standards the tests and training for cars and bikes are ridiculously easy and inadequate. However I am a Brit living here on a PR card so as I am not a citizen then don't want to complain too much.

Looking forward to browsing through here and seeing what people have done with their bikes and obviously where are the b-king weak points/ things to watch for. Of course any bike needs personalizing and my will be on exception. My girlfriend also rides and she is looking at the bike saying where is the luggage lol, that is my first job we wont be touring this year but next summer at least 2 weeks will be set aside and maybe a few weekends I personally don't take much like to travel light but will need some options.

look forward to meeting/chatting with the group

Nick

descriptionHI from Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyRe: HI from Newmarket Ontario Canada

more_horiz
Welcome Nick Very Happy

I'm sure this forum will help you no end thumbs up 2 just hit the search button and away you go

as for weak points.... let me know if you find many!! laugh

enjoy mate

Shaun

descriptionHI from Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyHi Nick

more_horiz
Hi there its a good forum and the guys are very helpful.. enjoy the big lady...

descriptionHI from Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyRe: HI from Newmarket Ontario Canada

more_horiz
Hi Nick, welcome to our forum

more_horiz
Hello Nick. Enjoy your stay :wel:

I hope you will love the bike as much as we do.
I love the King for no compromises - no luggage, crappy pasenger comfort, great motor and no screen... Pure madness and controversial style Very Happy

more_horiz
I already love it can't see me ever wanting another bike .

Mine has a screen no passengers as my girlfriend has her own bike but I do want some luggage for longer tours as long as I can afford the gas

more_horiz
Oh, I see. This is even better Very Happy

There is plenty of options available. You can always get yourself a set of soft 'over-the-pillion' sacks as Dave has as the quickest solution that does not require any tinkering.

Crafty members made some custom frames and attached GIVI cases turning the bike into a powerful hauling platform. You may find this topic very interesting if you are into long travels:

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t2134-b-king-st-sport-tourer?highlight=givi

more_horiz
SCasey wrote:
Welcome Nick Very Happy

I'm sure this forum will help you no end thumbs up 2 just hit the search button and away you go

as for weak points.... let me know if you find many!! laugh

enjoy mate

Shaun

So far no faults from the bike, just the rider lol, it is an awesome machine cannot understand why they did not sell in Canada, maybe Suzuki's marketing was not right when you look at FZ1's and Z1's been selling for years and now Suzuki bring the GSR750 here finally with name change with a promise of the 1000 in 2016 they are missing a big market I think but everyone loves their Harleys and Cruisers here so maybe it is not a big market for them.

more_horiz
:wel: from Hanmer Ontario

more_horiz
Welcome from another Canuck and another new B-King owner on the West Coast!!

more_horiz
Hi Nick
Welcome from Calgary

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply