www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Northern Ontario, Canada EmptyHello from Northern Ontario, Canada

more_horiz
Hi there......

Just picked up my Bking last week and getting it safetied, registered soon. Wanted to first of all say thanks to all of the information on here....wow you guys know these things inside out.....

I've ridden a Suzuki Madura for 10 years and finally decided to make the leap to the new "Suzuki Oddball" bike....and love it....(only made for short window, smokes everything in its comaprator groups, different look, etc) ....and I have discovered that both my bikes have made the Top 10 ugliest bikes ever.....haha....with the "Maddie" (I think she is quite pretty btw) as #1 ugliest....

Already making my dream a reality as I've purchased some parts from this family of owners and am looking forward to be a contributing member of this blog........

I love the uniqueness of this bike, much like my Madura.....and have only ever looked at this bike as my next purchase....

The photos of all your modifications have given me some great inspiration......

my bking has 1925km (not really broken in yet) on it as it has been in storage since the first summer....any hints on anything to look for, aside from fluid changes, a good cleaning and soild lubrication?

Also need to find a name for her....don't want to step on any toes on here as well, so if you have any ideas, please shoot them my way....

Thanks muchly.....

descriptionHello from Northern Ontario, Canada EmptyRe: Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada

more_horiz
Welcome to .org. and nice to have you on board

descriptionHello from Northern Ontario, Canada EmptyRe: Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada

more_horiz
Welcome :wel:
Make yourself at home Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada 804287

more_horiz
Welcome...glad to have you aboard !

more_horiz
Welcome.
I'm a big Suzuki fan but I had to google the Madura,
not familiar with that one.

Tips?

Make sure the rec/rec recall has been done.

Some early 07/08 build bikes had no thread lock on the clutch bolts
and they have been known to work loose. Rare, but can happen.

See if the throttle cables touch / rub the clocks.
a LOOSE zip tie pulling them back to the front brake hose stops this.

Bike should have BOTH a passenger seat and single seat cowl,
both came in the crate with the bike from the factory.

Heaps more stuff on here like changing to a 190/55 rear tyre etc
but it'll give you something to read up on.

Enjoy and Welcome.

more_horiz
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Welcome.
I'm a big Suzuki fan but I had to google the Madura,
not familiar with that one.

Tips?

Make sure the rec/rec recall has been done.

Some early 07/08 build bikes had no thread lock on the clutch bolts
and they have been known to work loose. Rare, but can happen.

See if the throttle cables touch / rub the clocks.
a LOOSE zip tie pulling them back to the front brake hose stops this.

Bike should have BOTH a passenger seat and single seat cowl,
both came in the crate with the bike from the factory.

Heaps more stuff on here like changing to a 190/55 rear tyre etc
but it'll give you something to read up on.

Enjoy and Welcome.

Same here.

Turns out it was the fore runner to the GSV-R.....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply