www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Southern Arizona EmptyHello from Southern Arizona

more_horiz
Hello from Southern Arizona, bought an 08 off of E-bay, should be here via Haul Bikes by the 10th. Can't wait, current stable is 09 Multistrada S, new BMW GS, 2013 KTM EXC500 and a 08 Vespa 250ie.
The last big Suzuki I bought was a new 82 GS1100E, still have the Bell helmet that came with the bike. Never ridden a King, it should be a fun experience. New bike is silver and grey, 9K miles, has Yosh and a power commander on it, very clean. Will post some photos and my humble opinion when it arrives and I get a few miles in the saddle.

descriptionHello from Southern Arizona EmptyRe: Hello from Southern Arizona

more_horiz
Be careful kings can bite 😉

more_horiz
hi squid and welcome to .org.

more_horiz
welcome dude Hello from Southern Arizona 804287 whe race

more_horiz
Better leave room near the garage door, cause you'll have a new favourite!

Welcome

more_horiz
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, my hobby is bikes, I'm an old dude and I'd like to ride and own as many different ones as possible. I think I will like the B-King a lot. My friend here in AZ who is 76, older than me even loves his and he is the reason I wanted to get one.

more_horiz
You won't want to ride anything else kingkingHello from Southern Arizona 573382whe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply