www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello From Southern Alberta Canada EmptyHello From Southern Alberta Canada

more_horiz
Hello all,
I have been on this site for a while now and wish to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is Rick, and I live in a very small town in Southern Alberta Canada named Coutts which is right at the USA border with Montana.

I bought the bike mid January 2011. The previous owner had modified the exhaust using Glasspacks Cherry Bombs to keep the original muffler covers and installed an X-TRE Power Box and a few other small incidentals.

I have learned a lot about the bike from the forums on this site from tires to the clutch problems.

I would like to thank all on this site for all the fantastic information that I’ve read and utilized.

Best wishes for the Christmas Season and the New Year.

descriptionHello From Southern Alberta Canada EmptyRe: Hello From Southern Alberta Canada

more_horiz
Hello from next door (vancouver B.C.)

descriptionHello From Southern Alberta Canada EmptyRe: Hello From Southern Alberta Canada

more_horiz
Hello and welcome from bc
!

Last edited by olmanator on Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:21; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Invermere? where that approx?

more_horiz
9 Hrs east,

Last edited by olmanator on Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:21; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hello from Ottawa!

I know, Ottawa sucks... I just live here. geek

more_horiz
:wel: Hello From Southern Alberta Canada 804287

more_horiz
:wel: santa

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply