www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Southern CA EmptyHello from Southern CA

more_horiz
Hello everyone. I joined the forum a while back but only now got around to really taking a look and seeing what it has to offer. I'm a daily rider (so mostly to work but do have some fun rides) and LOVE my B-King (Bettie). I work for Dainese USA, have lived in England (Norwich when a kid), and simply love riding. My last bike was an SV650 which was stolen and when I went to the lot to find another bike, there she was in the corner calling my name. The rest is history. I plan on someday doing the Mexico to Canada in 24 hours ride, as soon as I get the time and chiropractic coverage. I'm hoping I can pick up some good tips on this forum and chat with (if not meet) some fellow B-King riders. Cheers!

descriptionHello from Southern CA EmptyRe: Hello from Southern CA

more_horiz
hey and welcome to a great forum and congrats on owning a great new bike. ever come to east texas look me up ... several of us out this way ( all good people ). enjoy that bike .... lew

more_horiz
:wel:  to  .org. 

more_horiz
:wel:  to  .org. 

more_horiz
Hi and  :wel:

more_horiz
welcome  cheers 

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome,i visit(love) your part of the world annually as my dad is from Glendale.

more_horiz
I live close to where you used to live.......thats it, nothing more to add hide              laugh

more_horiz
Welcome, Hello from Southern CA 804287 
Yes love the bike especially after adding bar risers, pegs lowered and mirror stalk (DRZ) extender.  cheers 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply