www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hi from California

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
tailscookie
snuffcityrider
NFB1958
Grumpy Old Man
StrtRac3r
9 posters

descriptionHi from California EmptyHi from California

more_horiz
Hey all, just bought my king a month or so ago. Been a member for years on the hayabusa forum, figured I'd check this place out.

So far my stable is small, 08 B-King, and an 02 Busa.

descriptionHi from California EmptyRe: Hi from California

more_horiz
Welcome to .org. how does the 2 compare in your opinion ?
Bikes I mean not forums Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome! thumbs up 2

more_horiz
When I bought it I hadnt gotten a lot of riding in this winter. So when I first sat on it I didn't feel like the ergonomics were "that" different. Of course the peg forward and higher than the Busa. But the PO of mine put pro taper bars on it so I don't know what factory feel like. But after getting the chance to ride both back to back there is a huge feel difference between the two. First bike I've owned without a fixed front fairing, so going between the two with that is weird. And I discovered I like no windscreen better, I'm 6'2 and the windshield on the Busa shoved the wind right and my shoulders and lower helmet.

Compared to a gen I busa. The torque feels better, as does the responsiveness. The brakes feel, and are far better. The b king feels a lot heavier till your moving, and the handling is different. Clip on bars on the Busa feel rock solid turning, like they take more force to steer making them
feel more stable (to me) where the handling on the king feels like it takes a lot less input to change direction. The turning radius is also better on the b king.

**edit** oh yeah, and when riding the Busa now, it seems like it's 2 feet longer just because of the stretch and the fairing, weird.

more_horiz
Nice to hear how you compare the 2, test riding the Busa is what made me go for a king ,I loved the power but not the riding position

more_horiz
Welcome from the uk ukflaggif

more_horiz
Welcome from another new guy to the forum. Between cold weather and eight year old tires I've barely rode mine. Fixing that this weekend with some new tires and 80 degree's forecasted!

more_horiz
hi Hi from California 804287

more_horiz
Hello and welcome on board! :wel:

more_horiz
:wel: from snowy Hull, UK

more_horiz
Welcome! I had an 05 Busa and was missing it after selling it 4 years ago. I didn't miss the riding position though. The King ( to me ) is the best of both worlds. It has all the torque and speed I like with a more comfortable riding position and better handling. Definitely a good addition to the garage Smile

more_horiz
Welcome Aboard!!! Great group of guys on here. Enjoy the new stead and enjoy that weather!!! we are locked in Ice and it's looking like I won't be out for at least a few more weeks.
Enjoy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply