www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHey from California EmptyHey from California

more_horiz
Got my first King after waiting way.. to long (almost 10 years) Got this out of Texas with 7977 Miles on it. Got Black Cali license plate coming and soon a Screen. Reading through here I already can hear some yelling NO SCREEN Evil or Very Mad, others Cool me... I'm a bit wide and feel like a kite when on the freeway lol.

Hey from California Img_9912

descriptionHey from California EmptyRe: Hey from California

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
I've got a national cycle screen on mine, it's made specifically for the king and it works pretty well for long runs on the highway. I haven't checked lately but I'm pretty sure it's still available.

more_horiz
Put the V Stream on and I like it a lot, much easier to cruz over 80 MPH now.

more_horiz
Glad you enjoy the screen and bike. I'm in Daly City but will be moving to the L.A. area in a few weeks!!! I've only seen one king out on the road and that was a few years ago. A rare machine that's worth holding on to.

more_horiz
My King and I are down in Vista, which is north end of San Diego County, just south of Pendleton. Been wanting to ride the "Rim of the World" up in San Bernardino soon, and hook over to Lake Arrowhead, then Big Bear for chow and back down. Great ride if you haven't done it. I'm running a V-Stream and just added a MRA spoiler - I'm headed up to Salt Lake City for the national BMW rally. I'm not a BMW guy but I'm meeting some relatives up there. First stop, Vegas Hey from California 786369

more_horiz
Nice bike. but then we are a biased lot Very Happy
I also have the VStream. Ugly but you can smoke a pipe behind it at motorway speeds Razz
laugh

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply