www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from the sunny hills of Colorado EmptyGreetings from the sunny hills of Colorado

more_horiz
Howdy all,

New Old Guy here,

While I'm currently without a bike, I've had a couple. My first was a '62 Triumph Bonneville that I bought back in... '62.

Since then I've had a '79 or '80 Suzuki GS1000 shaft drive, a Honda 600 which I rode for one day and sold, three or four '83 Suzuki GS1100's, an '85 Suzuki GS1150 and I drag raced a 1396cc Suzuki in a TracDynamics chassis for a few years in Denver.

I've wanted a Hayabusa for some time but just didn't put a deal together as I was building a couple of other projects.

I have a street rod project - a '27 Ford-ish roadster pick up that I hope to finish sometime in the next year.  Right now it's in a container as we are moving from Colorado to Arizona in the next couple of weeks.

We're going to rent a condo for a couple of months and when we buy a property in Arizona, I'll unpack my rod project and get back to work on it. Once settled in, I'm going to look for a B-King as I've finally (slow thinker here) decided that would suit me better the a Hayabusa.

In the meantime, I hope to learn more here and will probably ask some dumb questions along the way.

Thanks,

Doug

descriptionGreetings from the sunny hills of Colorado EmptyRe: Greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado

more_horiz
Welcome

descriptionGreetings from the sunny hills of Colorado EmptyRe: Greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy the forum Greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado 804287

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
welcome on board, Doug :wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply