www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru) EmptyGreetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru)

more_horiz
Been about a couple of weeks now, but thought I should say hello. Coming from a K6 Gsxr 1000 to a B King. All good so far and a nice change after 20 yrs of sportsbikes.
Great forum with some good guys on here.
Keep up the good work and hope to meet some of you in the not too distant future.
Cheers
Dean

descriptionGreetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru) EmptyRe: Greetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru)

more_horiz
Dean - get up early and come on down to the B-King Spring Devon Bash THIS WEEKEND. I can fit you in a room at the hotel alien alien alien

Meet up this afternoon; drinks, meal and piss taking tonight; ride out over Exmoor and Dartmoor tomorrow; wobble home Sunday cheers

Riversford Hotel, Limers Lane Bideford EX39 2RG

descriptionGreetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru) EmptyRe: Greetings from 'Sunny' South Wales(Cymru)

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum

Hope you can make it down to Devon - even for the runout tomorrow or an overnight stop tomorrow night

Very Happy

more_horiz
hi

welcome

Coming from a K6 Gsxr 1000 to a B King. All good so far and a nice change after 20 yrs of sportsbikes.

hi

exactly what i did, came from having lots of sportsbikes, then this b king came to me and i tried it on a ride out and loved it, the power, the riding position, cant fault it, and if you get the log box and remove restrictions, together with k & n filter, pairs mod, exhaust cans , 180bhp sportsbikes will be struggling to stay with you in a straight line

steve

more_horiz
Rizla King wrote:
Welcome to the forum

Hope you can make it down to Devon - even for the runout tomorrow or an overnight stop tomorrow night

Very Happy

Any other weekend id have been up for this but im in scotland this weekend.
Thanks for the offer and catch you next time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply