www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from Northern Colorado USA  EmptyGreetings from Northern Colorado USA

more_horiz
Just picked up a 2008 (only year the B-King was sold in the US usflag ) with 6800 mls yesterday....took it for a ride in the foothills today ...already love the bike ;heart; . Have been riding ever since I turned 18... never owned anything close to the B-King. Looking forward to many miles & adventures. I already found great info posted on this site....happy to be part of the forum Very Happy

descriptionGreetings from Northern Colorado USA  EmptyRe: Greetings from Northern Colorado USA

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

descriptionGreetings from Northern Colorado USA  EmptyRe: Greetings from Northern Colorado USA

more_horiz
welcome and enjoy Greetings from Northern Colorado USA  804287

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the .ORG :wel: .

Do you have any aftermarket parts on your beast? Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum.

Greeting from Oklahoma

descriptionGreetings from Northern Colorado USA  Emptythanks for the welcome notes

more_horiz

aftermarket parts...yes....the previous owner did mod the bike some. Yoshimura double exhaust and fender elimination kit, carbon fiber chain guard, side panels and small fairing (just to keep the wind of your chest at triple digit speeds). Frame sliders and billet mirrors & handles.

I'm impressed with the quality of the parts...not sure what original looks like ...I'm keeping an eye out for another B-king to compare

I'll post some pictures soon

Took the bike out for another spin today....little over 100 miles of twisties in the rockies....I'm sooo impressed with the bike....amazing handling

more_horiz
Congrats on the bike.
Like others waited and then it fell into my lap with $$ of course. Pleased paying 1/2 original price with 10k mi
Mine is stock.

more_horiz
Hey welcome to the forum! Nice to see more guys buying the BK's

descriptionGreetings from Northern Colorado USA  Emptytrying to upload an image

more_horiz
A picture of the bike on the back of my pick up....

more_horiz
Share a photo of that?

rnbk wrote:
A picture of the bike on the back of my pick up....

more_horiz

Photo didn't load correctly...I've sized it down and will try to upload again

more_horiz
rnbk wrote:

Photo didn't load correctly...I've sized it down and will try to upload again

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10573-how-to-post-pics-using-the-forums-pic-host

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply