www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Holland EmptyHello from Holland

more_horiz
I am living near Amsterdam in a village called Westzaan
I have been driving a motorbike since i was a teenager
My first bike was a Yamaha Thunderace, followed by a Yamaha Dragster, a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 and for ten years i have owned a Suzuki Hayabusa till it was stolen from me. After the Busa i wanted to cruise again and bought a Harley Davidson V-Rod.

But after a while i was looking for something with the power of a Busa but with a more comfort riding position and better handling.
So bought a 2010 B-king Xtreme and it meets the expectations Smile

I have joined the forum because off the knowledge of the B-king and learn about the gadgets/accessoires and tuning which are available for the bike.

Regards,
Mike

descriptionHello from Holland EmptyRe: Hello from Holland

more_horiz
Hi Mike! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:

What is the difference between you xtreme edition and the regular b-king? I googled a few keywords and I received a few images showing me the bike with black fatbars, black mirrors and BODIS exhaust.

Hello from Holland Maxresdefault

Is this how your beast looks like? Cool

more_horiz
Hi Joshidiah,

Thanks, yes my bike is the same as the one you posted!
Except the differences you named also the rims are polished alu on the side and there are some little carbon accents.

The difference is only optical but i prefer the sharp look the BODIS exhaust gives.

more_horiz
:wel: mike to .org.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
midejo wrote:
Hi Joshidiah,

Thanks, yes my bike is the same as the one you posted!
Except the differences you named also the rims are polished alu on the side and there are some little carbon accents.

The difference is only optical but i prefer the sharp look the BODIS exhaust gives.

This is really nice, Mike.
You don't really have much to change on the bike, though. alien

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply