www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew Member Danny From Holland  EmptyNew Member Danny From Holland

more_horiz
hai im danny 33 years and this is my first bike the king i now have her for 2 months and enjoying it

descriptionNew Member Danny From Holland  EmptyRe: New Member Danny From Holland

more_horiz
:wel: to .org. Danny

descriptionNew Member Danny From Holland  EmptyRe: New Member Danny From Holland

more_horiz
Welcome Danny from the Netherlands.
Youre on the F A S T E S T page on this planet.

more_horiz
Hey Danny! Welcome to the forum.

Thats quite a big bike for the starters - how do you like the space rocket accelrations?

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:

Thats quite a big bike for the starters - how do you like the space rocket accelrations?

i like it allot i didnt have one but a buddy of my had it he said try this bike you never wanna get another one and i have tried a couple of bikes but this one is one awesome bike

more_horiz
dannyk1984 wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

i like it allot i didnt have one but a buddy of my had it he said try this bike you never wanna get another one and i have tried a couple of bikes but this one is one awesome bike

Ha, totally agree with that. I don't even want to change it for anything else. Besides, there is not many bikes that are worth changing the B-King for. Super Duke, S1000R, maybe diavel or Duc Streetfighter but, in my opinion, all of them would require me to rob a bank and provide little to none upgrade over the King.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply