www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNewbie from Essex EmptyNewbie from Essex

more_horiz
Hi guys. Just joined as have now put a deposit on a BK to replace my stupidly high mileage dl1000. Looking forward to collecting on the 18th and the 230 mile ride home.

Bike is a k8, one owner, 25k with history. Standard other than exhausts and finished in Barry sheene rep colours.

Look forward to hopefully meeting up with a few other BKers.

descriptionNewbie from Essex EmptyRe: Newbie from Essex

more_horiz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/screen10.jpg

Hopefully that's added a pic, only got dealer pics at mo.

more_horiz
welcome

more_horiz
Welcome to our forum, Baffles. cheers

Great looking bike. What is that exhaust you have on your King? Is that a set of cans made by Beowulf? Looks beefy. I am sure it sounds deep by looking at the diameter of the canisters. Newbie from Essex 804287

more_horiz
Cheers guys. Not too sure what exhausts they are at the moment. Will find out next weekend once I have bike in my possession.

more_horiz
:wel: looks nice mate Newbie from Essex 804287

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Its certainly going to stand out. Have you previously ridden one

more_horiz
No, this'll be the first BK I've owned and ridden. Although I'm no stranger to high powered bikes having ridden super blackbirds, hayabusas, turbo'd bandits and the likes.

more_horiz
Baffles1 wrote:
No, this'll be the first BK I've owned and ridden. Although I'm no stranger to high powered bikes having ridden super blackbirds, hayabusas, turbo'd bandits and the likes.
be nice to hear how you think the king compares thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Cool colours man cheers would the previous owner have sorted that or would the shop have it done as a promo ?

more_horiz
Baffles1 wrote:
Cheers guys. Not too sure what exhausts they are at the moment. Will find out next weekend once I have bike in my possession.

My bet is either Beowilf or BOS. Both sound pretty deep. Simmilar to TwoBrothers but a bit quieter and less dronning. Newbie from Essex 804287

more_horiz
Cantab wrote:
Cool colours man cheers would the previous owner have sorted that or would the shop have it done as a promo ?

The shop I'm buying from has had it professionally done.

Cheers, it's what drew me to it to begin with.

more_horiz
Sharp color scheme! Newbie from Essex 804287

more_horiz
Welcome Baffles.

Your not going to lose that in a crowd of the same are you !

Newbie from Essex Image

more_horiz
Baffles1 wrote:
Hi guys. Just joined as have now put a deposit on a BK to replace my stupidly high mileage dl1000. Looking forward to collecting on the 18th and the 230 mile ride home.

Bike is a k8,  one owner, 25k with history.  Standard other than exhausts and finished in Barry sheene rep colours.

Welcome.

Looks i'm not the only one with that bike change.  Very Happy
I had a 2009 DL1000 with 37.000kms which i replaced with a 2008 King with 24.000kms.

more_horiz
Lgvafonso wrote:
Baffles1 wrote:

Bike is a k8,  one owner, 25k with history.  Standard other than exhausts and finished in Barry sheene rep colours.

Welcome.

I had a 2009 DL1000 with 37.000kms which i replaced with a 2008 King with 24.000kms.

Haha, mine 08 strom had 75,000 miles on the clock. It was a good bike, but not different enough for me compared to my other (show) bike.

Cheers all for the warm welcomes Newbie from Essex 804287

more_horiz
Baffles1 wrote:
Lgvafonso wrote:
Baffles1 wrote:

Welcome.

Haha, mine 08 strom had 75,000 miles on the clock. It was a good bike, but not different enough for me compared to my other (show) bike.

Cheers all for the warm welcomes Newbie from Essex 804287

Wow, that's 120.000kms Shocked Mine was only a baby Very Happy

What is your other bike?

more_horiz
My other bike is a 2006 Suzuki SV1000S, had a fair bit done to it, and having gsxr 1000 k6 rear end, hayabusa swingarm and gsxr 750 k5 gold usd front end, radial calipers etc fitted after xmas when I'm not doing 65-70 hour weeks at work.

Pics don't do colour justice
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0210.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0311.jpg

more_horiz
Baffles1 wrote:
My other bike is a 2006 Suzuki SV1000S, had a fair bit done to it, and having gsxr 1000 k6 rear end, hayabusa swingarm and gsxr 750 k5 gold usd front end, radial calipers etc fitted after xmas when I'm not doing 65-70 hour weeks at work.

Pics don't do colour justice
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0210.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/58/49/48/dsc_0311.jpg

Very nice. Always liked that bike. Same engine of the Strom, but more juicy.
I also like the TL1000S... and R too.
Now i understand when you say it was not too different of the Strom. Very Happy

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Baffles1 wrote:

My bet is either Beowilf or BOS. Both sound pretty deep. Simmilar to TwoBrothers but a bit quieter and less dronning. Newbie from Essex 804287

You were indeed correct, they are Beowulf Warriors. Sound great, and pops an crackles lovely on the downrun
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply