www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) EmptyHello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) 329913 Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)
My nickname is Black and I love motorcycles, women, football, women and ...... and women and I am proud owner of black beast which some still call the B-King. If someone is traveling through a turn in Split for a beer Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) 573382

descriptionHello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) EmptyRe: Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Mentioning beer always gets my attention. Wink Next time I'm in your neighborhood I will definitely stop by. Welcome to the board Black. cheers

descriptionHello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) EmptyRe: Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Welcome crni! See that you're from Split, I am in the US Navy and my ship went there in 2009. Very beautiful city, and I even got a tattoo while I was there! Enjoy the King!

more_horiz
Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) 360143

more_horiz
We had a restaurant in Germany that served Croation food and it was called Split....man it was good stuff....never walked away hungry. Welcome aboard.

more_horiz
Welcome...I think you're the only member from that area. Waiting for the Antarctic B-king rider to complete the site now...

more_horiz
Welcome!!

more_horiz
ukflaggif :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome on board!

Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) 340751 Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia) 360143

more_horiz
welcome matey, croatia ! well not a place i would of thought for some weird reason that one would find a B king.... i like the women part top man... what are yer roads like over there then any pictures you can post. Very Happy

more_horiz
hi crni it seems we like the same thiings mate ! :wel:

more_horiz
Hey crni,

Welcome! Split is an amazing city Smile

I was actually visiting Croatia last year, and I actually saw a BKING down in Dubrovnik. I rented a scooter down there and we took a detour through some residential roads and lone behold I found one there!

I will have to dig up the picture somewhere and repost as I stopped and grabbed a snap with it and me on the scooter with a large frown cause I was stuck on the 150cc scoot.

Me and 3 close riding buddies are doing a 3 week ride through Europe next June, we will be coming up from Dubrovnik through some of the islands and then through split. Would be fun to go do a quick burn!

Cheers, ShakyJake

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply