www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello All From Plant City Florida EmptyHello All From Plant City Florida

more_horiz
Hello everyone, after more then 8 months of semi serious searching I finally purchased what is quickly becoming the most enjoyable motorcycle I have ever owned. I got the King last Thursday. I got what I think is a good deal, $8,200 for a two tone with 2982 miles on her. I traded in a 6 Year old VTX1300c for the King. So I am into this bike for $4,900. The X was a nice bike but wow, this King is just incredible. I just added a fender eliminator kit and frame sliders. I want to add aftermarket exhaust and a windscreen soon. I have been poking around the forums and I'm excited to see all the different mods done to these motorcycles. Believe it or not, my wife talked me into making the 2 hour drive to get this one. Took her for a ride on it and she loves it nearly as much as I do.

descriptionHello All From Plant City Florida EmptyRe: Hello All From Plant City Florida

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum mate!!

descriptionHello All From Plant City Florida EmptyRe: Hello All From Plant City Florida

more_horiz
Welcome to the site !! I am over in Eustis ..

more_horiz
Welcome and good choice of wife too! Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome from St. Pete Smile

more_horiz
bpcs
Hello All From Plant City Florida EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 am

Welcome and good choice of wife too!

Love it!!!

Welcome aboard!!

Very Happy Hello All From Plant City Florida 340751 Hello All From Plant City Florida 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply