www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionB-King owner from Malaysia EmptyB-King owner from Malaysia

more_horiz
Just wanna say hi to all.. Owned a Silver/Black B-King for about 2 weeks now and today the King is back to the dealer due to rectifier problem (i i hope)... Despite all the trouble i've been thru (the bike had been towed home for 2 times in 2 days), i love the bike so much...

descriptionB-King owner from Malaysia EmptyRe: B-King owner from Malaysia

more_horiz
Welcome to the site!

The Rectifier recall is universal - and there may be one for your bike for the clutch too while the dealer has got it in!

You've made an excellent choice and will love the bike all the more when you get some miles on it!

So a big welcome from the UK!

Very Happy B-King owner from Malaysia 804287 B-King owner from Malaysia 340751

more_horiz
Rizla King wrote:
Welcome to the site!

The Rectifier recall is universal - and there may be one for your bike for the clutch too while the dealer has got it in!

You've made an excellent choice and will love the bike all the more when you get some miles on it!

So a big welcome from the UK!

Very Happy B-King owner from Malaysia 804287 B-King owner from Malaysia 340751

What are the recalls for the clutch?

more_horiz
If you go to the top of this page and use the "Search" mode you can find any thread that has been posted. One of the ones about the clutch has this attachment

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/13/23/76/88/servic13.jpg

Cut and paste it into your browser

By all means have a look. As far as I am aware all B Kings are potentially affected, but you dealer should be able to confirm from frame number

Smile

more_horiz
Got the bike from the dealer today. According to the mechanic the rectifier has been replacedonce before they delivered the bike. So now they are replacing the faulty rectifier with a new one. Do this ever happen to anyone? Do a rectifier have a life span? And how many years do they last? Thanks.

more_horiz
I guess all parts can be faulty but not heard of this before!

Still if the new replacement has gone on under warranty (ie Free!) then no porblem!

Lifespan of parts like this should be same as bike

Smile B-King owner from Malaysia 804287 B-King owner from Malaysia 340751

more_horiz
Your bike should be all set with the new rectifier, enjoy! I was in KL about a year ago, great city. Have you been to the Moto GP?

more_horiz
Not yet but i'm looking forward for the next moto gp Moto_Mike. Next time you in KL give me a call and let`s meet up.. Smile

more_horiz
Nasrul,

Where are you located?

Maybe we can catch up... so far I don't have much issue with the bike though... maybe I'm lucky, but would like to watch out for it... just in case

more_horiz
nasrul.rahman and joe5957 . .
nice to know a b king owner from malaysia..would like to gather someday if possible..i'm from jb and would like to meet if possible ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply