www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from Northern Germany ! EmptyGreetings from Northern Germany !

more_horiz
Hi, this is Trax from northern Germany. Greetings from Northern Germany ! 113231

I'd like to introduce myself with this to this board.

My bike:

Black B King Yoshimura Edition with several real Carbon fibre parts.

Pics will follow later on.

Grtz

descriptionGreetings from Northern Germany ! EmptyRe: Greetings from Northern Germany !

more_horiz
Greetings from Northern Germany ! 59951111

This pic was made shortly after I bought the bike.
I got the King after I rode some "normal" 750 Gixxers in the past.

From then on I changed some parts and modded some features.
I installed some custom made real Carbon fibre parts, (tankcover, handle bar ends, engine covers and so on) and several original Suzuki parts.

Tires I've tested:- original Dunlop Qualifier
- Michelin Pilot Power 2ct ('190 back)
- now bought for next season....Bridgestone S20 hypersport R

This winter only small changes will follow up, like a new all black and lighter chain cover, new GSG Crashpads with shock absorbers, new Mirrors and probably ECU flash.

descriptionGreetings from Northern Germany ! EmptyRe: Greetings from Northern Germany !

more_horiz
Hi Trax,

finally some support from the North (of GER) Greetings from Northern Germany ! 786369

Looking forward to the pictures, but it goes without saying, that since it's a King it should look awesome queen

Have fun here, there are a lot of interesting toppics and nice people around santa

In respect to the mirrors I can highly recommend my e-bay ones, without "e" but they are good and of good quality Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.de/itm/221059319022?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

more_horiz
TRAXTORM wrote:
Hi, this is Trax from northern Germany. Greetings from Northern Germany ! 113231

I'd like to introduce myself with this to this board.

My bike:

Black B King Yoshimura Edition with several real Carbon fibre parts.

Pics will follow later on.

Grtz

Hi there and welcome to our mad house. :wel:

Hansejo wrote:
Hi Trax,

finally some support from the North (of GER) Greetings from Northern Germany ! 786369

Looking forward to the pictures, but it goes without saying, that since it's a King it should look awesome queen

Have fun here, there are a lot of interesting toppics and nice people around santa

In respect to the mirrors I can highly recommend my e-bay ones, without "e" but they are good and of good quality Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.de/itm/221059319022?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Same mirrors here (mounted on anti-vibration adapters from Louis.de) - they look cool, they offer very limited visibility.

btw. I something does not have that retarded 'E' mark, you can engrave it Very Happy

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:

btw. I something does not have that retarded 'E' mark, you can engrave it Very Happy

...But that would be even worse that not having them when the Pigs stop you...... clown

more_horiz
Hansejo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

...But that would be even worse that not having them when the Pigs stop you...... clown

You can always say that this mark was factory made and you nothing to do with it.

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome .......... German Mann ... grüße von the South of Germany !!

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Greetings from Northern Germany ! 54498410

After my winter mods, I will post some further pictures of my King.
I'm trying to keep it all black/carbon.

more_horiz
TRAXTORM wrote:
Greetings from Northern Germany ! 54498410

I'm trying to keep it all black/carbon.

This is what comes next for my King as well, getting rit of the chrome and ordering a Carbon Tank-button-Cover-Thing clown

more_horiz
Hansejo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

Careful how you address the authorities on this forum as there are a lot of pig bacon lovers here. laugh

more_horiz
1300roadrocket wrote:
Hansejo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

Careful how you address the authorities on this forum as there are a lot of pig bacon lovers here. laugh

Sorry, normally I do not harm animal's feelings pale

more_horiz
Nice looking fluid reservoirs' lids. I like them thumbs up 2 .

more_horiz
Welcome. Another lucky King owner with autobahns to have fun on. Very Happy
And you have my all time favorite exhaust the rare dual oval. Could you post more pics of the exhaust and rear end?

more_horiz
Yes...I love them dual ovals, too sunny

Greetings from Northern Germany ! 54350810

The Pic below shows the old look. Until now several things are made. But I like the Pic.
Greetings from Northern Germany ! 16602310

Even in wintertime my mind is on my King
Greetings from Northern Germany ! 30937_10

more_horiz
Love those pipes!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply