www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from the great white north. EmptyHello from the great white north.

more_horiz
Hi Guys,

I'm up in Manitoba, Canada and am enjoying the honeymoon phase with my newly acquired B-King. I have enjoyed motorcycling for most of my life and have several bikes but oddly this is my first Suzuki. It's a bit of a fixer upper and I am enjoying the time I'm spending wrenching on it and have a good feeling this one is going to be a keeper.

Love your site,

Toy

descriptionHello from the great white north. EmptyRe: Hello from the great white north.

more_horiz
Welcome to .org.

descriptionHello from the great white north. EmptyRe: Hello from the great white north.

more_horiz
welcome ukflaggif

more_horiz
Welcome onboard :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome
Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome Toy Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy the forum king ukflaggif

more_horiz
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome. Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply