www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi from newbie in the North EmptyHi from newbie in the North

more_horiz
Joined a few months ago when I was thinking of buying a B King. And now that I have bought one I thought I should do a wee introduction.
I first saw the B King when a mate got one five years ago and thought it looked a bit, how do you say, "different".
Any way here I am five years later thinking its maybe not everyones ideal bike but it really has grown on me.
So I am sure this will be different experience from my gsxr 1000 but hopefully just as good.

descriptionHi from newbie in the North EmptyRe: Hi from newbie in the North

more_horiz
welcome , I think you will find it just as good if not better race

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome. The B king seems to have what I want POWER and a bit more upright postion, I am getting on a bit ;wheelc; and as much as I liked the gixxer it was time for a change.
I bought a Yamaha Fz1 last year but after having a gixxer it felt bland Sleep
I needed more power and the B King certainly has that affraid

more_horiz
Hello from sunny Poland cheers

Its nice to see new members coming and to know that our bike is still attractive after so many years Hi from newbie in the North 804287

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum Very Happy

enjoy your King, race

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply