www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionShould have bought this years ago.... EmptyShould have bought this years ago....

more_horiz
Hey everyone, Maryland resident/rider here....After years and years on sportbikes, Yamaha, Honda, Ducati....and even just recently on a Harley.... I wised up and bought my buddies Bking. Like the title says, I should have bought this years ago....Thanks for the add!

descriptionShould have bought this years ago.... EmptyRe: Should have bought this years ago....

more_horiz
Welcome...and enjoy your new ride!

descriptionShould have bought this years ago.... EmptyRe: Should have bought this years ago....

more_horiz
Black bike with Gold Wheels.

You Sir, are a man of fine taste.

more_horiz
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Black bike with Gold Wheels.

You Sir, are a man of fine taste.

Best body wheel combo color in my humble opinion! LOL... Thank you sir!

more_horiz
good aint they ?? king :wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome! :wel:

I think I know your bike - these gold busa wheels, black Kawasaki mirrors, probably carbon DEVIL rocket exhaust and full side fairing on your ride.

One of THE BEST looking black bikes out there.

YES, WE NEED PICTURES!

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Hello and welcome! :wel:

I think I know your bike - these gold busa wheels, black Kawasaki mirrors, probably carbon DEVIL rocket exhaust and full side fairing on your ride.

One of THE BEST looking black bikes out there.

YES, WE NEED PICTURES!

Thank you sir! One of the many reasons why I bought it... My friend did all the work to it.... So I don't have to do any else to it... LOL. And yes... Carbon Devil Exhausts indeed! He is probably on this board/forum... Which makes this even better. Glad he sold it to me for sure.

more_horiz
So the bike stays in the community Very Happy NICE!

more_horiz
Nice. Enjoy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply