www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Beaker
arek1200
tailscookie
nifty5058
davey
bkinglover
DrDanimalSize
cantwait2bking
AtLarge
metaldisorder
Tony Nitrous
bpcs
willeyedoc
17 posters

descriptionBought the hayabusa's cousin today... EmptyBought the hayabusa's cousin today...

more_horiz
Traded my Mint 03 GSX-R for a monster Suzuki B-King. This bike is so much more me, its insane. I quickly outgrew my 750 and the riding mannerisms and rush of the 1350cc engine was a huge upgrade in every way.

The styling isnt for everyone, but I personally love street fighter bikes and when I found this one with 2500 miles, I had to spring for it. Not to mention its loads faster than my 750.

went from:
Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 417024_10150702314805926_576175925_11780201_839237220_n
to:
Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 556064_10150811884990926_576175925_12156798_1208016978_n

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 485712_10150800330940926_576175925_12149319_602512582_n

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 554476_10150800305580926_576175925_12149245_1812693013_n

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 405146_10150803119485926_576175925_12152092_1688492674_n

descriptionBought the hayabusa's cousin today... EmptyRe: Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

more_horiz
Congrats and welcome. You will love it.

descriptionBought the hayabusa's cousin today... EmptyRe: Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

more_horiz
Welcome.

1340cc... Wink

Your's appears to have a large barn door attached to the handlebars ? .... Wink

Lots of good folk, info and idea's on here.
Enjoy.

Antony.

more_horiz
Welcome to a great group !

more_horiz
Congratulations. The B-King never disappoints. Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 804287

more_horiz
Mazel. Good things. and b-kings. Welcome.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Mad House enjoy it will always put a smile on your face Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice Jeep! I just got a BKing and a Jeep myself, awesome toys!

See:
Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 295023_10151499291095283_593910282_9644250_418670662_n

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
Welcome. Aint that the bike from arlington motorsorts on northwest hwy?

more_horiz
hello and :wel:

davey

more_horiz
Hi and welcome. Good bunch of guys and lots of great info on here. Enjoy

more_horiz
Welcome!

Enjoy!!

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 340751 Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 804287

more_horiz
why is it any bking pictures of the speedo clocks thingmyjig the fuel guage always shows one bar remaining... Very Happy

then fill it up and enjoys...

more_horiz
thrash the balls off it,enjoy. ukflaggif

more_horiz
:wel: Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 804287

more_horiz
G'day & welcome mate Bought the hayabusa's cousin today... 786369

more_horiz
Congrats on the new addition Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Nice ride and you will enjoy a lot. Welcome to a great forum.

more_horiz
Hi there :wel:

more_horiz
bkinglover wrote:
Welcome. Aint that the bike from arlington motorsorts on northwest hwy?

yes sir. Decent place, the dealer gave me top dollar on my trade in so I couldnt pass it up.

more_horiz
Also thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope to be a valuable contributor and have about $600 in accessories on their way laugh

more_horiz
I live two blocks from arlington motorsports. Good deal. Ive seen the bike few times. Actially, there was a friend of mine who was looking to buy it. Btw does the "doc" part of your nickname have to do with corrections?

more_horiz
no not yet hahaha

nah I am an optometrist Smile

more_horiz
What up Will!!! Just stopping in over here and saying hi, we'll soon have to get together and take a photo op with the two kings

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply