www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings all...   just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday EmptyGreetings all... just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday

more_horiz
Love the bike.. it's what I was looking for; upright riding position, unique looks, crazy power. I've always loved being on 2 wheels. I've been riding bikes since 1981, on the street since 1985(age 14). Used to take my dad's GL1200 Goldwing out after I got off the schoolbus, before my parents got home.
My other current bike is an 05 Victory 8ball custom. Swapped the front end for an inverted fork version, using a wider 18" wheel vs the 21x3 that was stock. Installed a bigbore kit, cams, intake, exhaust. Followed by nitrous so it currently makes 153hp/161tq at the wheel.

descriptionGreetings all...   just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday EmptyRe: Greetings all... just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday

more_horiz
You should really post some pics of both bikes Smile

descriptionGreetings all...   just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday EmptyRe: Greetings all... just bought my King from "RuttyRut" yesterday

more_horiz
...will do, planned to take some of the King before I start changing some things. I'm getting rid of the oem tank pods and prob the mirrors too.

more_horiz
Congrats on the bike .. It is a nice one !!! Welcome to a great group

more_horiz
Welcome. Great place for info and a great bike to learn about.

Cooper's Ale 4 U!

more_horiz
welcome to our forum

more_horiz
welcome "Maxreps" from rainy chorley! :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Hi there and welcome cheers

DrDanimalSize wrote:
You should really post some pics of both bikes Smile

+1 Twisted Evil

more_horiz
thanks everyone!! I've found alot of info already, this is a great site! Looking forward to alot of riding enjoyment on the King

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply