www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew member, had bike three years!!! Emptynew member, had bike three years!!!

more_horiz
Hi everyone,
Just introducing myself (Gray).
Forum was recommended to me by fellow B King rider who I met at Squires on Sunday.
Just joined so here to say hello really. Had "mine" three years this month. Fantastic machine, a few subtle mods to personalise it. Longest I have kept any bike. Thought about selling it a few times, but then I ride it again...I live in Derbyshire not far from Matlock Bath so get to enjoy some of the best roads. I love my bikes and anything to do with them. So feel free to say hello if you want to chat.

descriptionnew member, had bike three years!!! EmptyRe: new member, had bike three years!!!

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum m8, I am not far away in Leicestershire ,

descriptionnew member, had bike three years!!! EmptyRe: new member, had bike three years!!!

more_horiz
:wel:  from over the border. I was in Matlock on Monday afternoon, very hot, had to have two ice creams.

more_horiz
had 2 ice creams ,what you like affraid 

more_horiz
welcome from sunny brum.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome Smile

more_horiz
Now you're on the forum check out our get togethers in "Across The Pond". You might be able to get a room at our weekend meet in Lincolnshire in September alien 

more_horiz
Welcome Gray.... ditto on Ptolemyx (Brians) post above...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

more_horiz
Welcome from sunny Kent.

more_horiz
Welcome from the colonies.

more_horiz
Welcome from down South!

descriptionnew member, had bike three years!!! EmptyCheers M8 I'll have a look

more_horiz
ptolemyx wrote:
Now you're on the forum check out our get togethers in "Across The Pond". You might be able to get a room at our weekend meet in Lincolnshire in September alien 

more_horiz
Hello and :wel: 

more_horiz
hi and welcome Graydee :wel: 

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply