www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionhye .just join in the club.from malaysia. Emptyhye .just join in the club.from malaysia.

more_horiz
my name's apai from j bahru west malaysia and just got my b king 2 mth ago from my bro in spore (he quit riding so i continue the joyride) .love the ride so much and can't stop riding it .use to go for motocross previuously (ktm mostly) but once get this one ..the feel was totally different ..awesome dude ..

descriptionhye .just join in the club.from malaysia. EmptyRe: hye .just join in the club.from malaysia.

more_horiz
welcome to the forum , there good aint they ? Very Happy

descriptionhye .just join in the club.from malaysia. EmptyRe: hye .just join in the club.from malaysia.

more_horiz
Welcome apai

Lots of good info and idea's on here.

Enjoy.

more_horiz
tx guys . .yeap lot of info , frenz and ideas around here ..love to see ur picture . . haha..

more_horiz
tony and dave

any ideas to change my profile avatar

tx guys

more_horiz
apai wrote:
tony and dave

any ideas to change my profile avatar

tx guys
top of the page / profile

more_horiz
Top of page "profile"

then "avatar"

more_horiz
Welcome on board :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome to the mad House, enjoy the bike and this great Forum...

more_horiz
welcome...... i love malaysia beautiful country, food is superb and people friendly
Very Happy Very Happy Kuala Lumpur , penang etc..

more_horiz
Welcome!!!

Very Happy hye .just join in the club.from malaysia. 340751 hye .just join in the club.from malaysia. 804287

more_horiz
welcome matey. elephant

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
dave n tony..tx it's done .
guys ..tq for the warm welcome . .
laceandwhisky : do inform me if u coming down to spore or malaysia in the future k
it's nice to know u guys . .

more_horiz
Apai, that avatar looks awesome cheers . Post a bigger pic here to show your bike, please.

more_horiz
hi apai,

welcome, we should catch up... there's few BKings in KL

more_horiz
Hi

Ive just come to JB for work and may be here fro a year or more where is the best place to Buy a B-King (used). Is it best to search for one in Malaysia or is it better to get one from Singapore?

more_horiz
hi slickdog,

there's a few used bking on sale now here in Kuala Lumpur. Price range from RM60k to RM65k - all in - on the road price.

If you get used Bking in Singapore, it will be very much cheaper. Might be around SGD10k to SGD15k. But all documentation including insurance and road tax registration & renewal must be done in Singapore. Its not going to be a hassle if you get a Singapore bike since Johor & Singapore just across the border. I can get some of our Singaporean friends to help out to look for used BKing.

If KL, I can recommend you a few.

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
Hi

Thanks for that.

THings change rapidly in the world of Contracting It looks as though I might not be here long term after all, therefore I will have to wait till my next Firm Contract offer comes up too see where Ill be.

May be in Singapore so could look for one there.

Sorry to sound liek a time waster.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply