www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Howdy from north Texas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
rugeroid
NFB1958
PetiteMoose
1 wheel peel
Grumpy Old Man
tailscookie
alanchan
shaun6501
snuffcityrider
13 posters

descriptionHowdy from north Texas - Page 2 EmptyRe: Howdy from north Texas

more_horiz
Congratulations! Look forward to seejng them

more_horiz
snuffcityrider wrote:
Well, after 460 miles and seven hours of driving I'm the proud owner of a B King! I'll post some pics this evening.
;congrat; ;nopic;

more_horiz
Howdy from north Texas - Page 2 IMGP0292
Here he is, like new. Not a fan of the windshield but I'll say it looks better in person than it does in pics. I spent a half hour getting the warning stickers off the tank, so if you see me riding drunk at high speeds with no helmet or eye protection on slippery surfaces , it's because I no longer have a sticker on the tank that advises me not to do so. I'll remove the rest of the stickers and reflectors after I get the title changed and the inspection done. Those are the original tires that look to have been made in 07 if I read the tire correctly, and has the original battery most likely so those will be the first things to be replaced.
Can't wait for it to warm up so I can ride the thing!

more_horiz
Congrats!

more_horiz
Congrats. Dump the screen. You don't need it, and you will notice your neck and arm muscles get a bit bigger, then even at 270km/h on the clocks the wind wont bother you.

more_horiz
is that a screen or is that a screen affraid

more_horiz
snuffcityrider wrote:
..... so if you see me riding drunk at high speeds with no helmet or eye protection on slippery surfaces , it's because I no longer have a sticker on the tank that advises me not to do so.....

LOL!  Congrats!

What would we do without the govt and corporations to protect us from ourselves?

more_horiz
congrats
and yeah ditch the screen .......... theres far more important things to worry about than wind Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply