www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Beaker
arek1200
tailscookie
nifty5058
davey
bkinglover
DrDanimalSize
cantwait2bking
AtLarge
metaldisorder
Tony Nitrous
bpcs
willeyedoc
17 posters

descriptionBought the hayabusa's cousin today... - Page 2 EmptyRe: Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

more_horiz
Kar101 wrote:
What up Will!!! Just stopping in over here and saying hi, we'll soon have to get together and take a photo op with the two kings

totally bro!

descriptionBought the hayabusa's cousin today... - Page 2 EmptyRe: Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

more_horiz
Last year we met at streets of woodfield it was 5 of us. Wednesday one of the guys and I are heading to strats in villa park/addison. You are more than welcome to join us. Ill pm you my cell. Call me if you are available and wanna take a ride with us

more_horiz
Strats bike night.... I was up there two weeks ago. I won't be able to make it this week.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply